No, Data Science Dojo does not provide hotel and accommodation.
However, some hotels do have group rates with the training venue. Be sure to mention the venue when making your reservation. If the training takes place in a hotel, we will notify the attendees of any special room rates. Additionally, we do have suggestions on places in the area to stay.
To view all that is offered in the bootcamp tuition, take a look at our bootcamp package comparison.
- Seattle Marriott Redmond (Venue for the bootcamp)
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 (877) 360-3442 for more information.
If you are from out of town, we also have a room room block with the Marriott. Attendees reserve their rooms by either using the following Reservation Link or calling in to 1-800-228-9290 and referencing the “Data Science Dojo” room block; whichever is easiest.
*Please note: the cut-off date for your Room Block is September 9, 2019.
Start Date: Monday, September 30, 2019
End Date: Saturday, October 5, 2019
Last Day to Book: Monday, September 9, 2019
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
Seattle Marriott Redmond for 169 USD per night
- Residence Inn (Next door)
- Aloft Hotel (5 min drive)
- Sheraton Reston (5 min drive with shuttle to and from the venue and the Dulles International Airport)
- Westin Reston (5 min drive with shuttle to and from the venue and the Dulles International Airport)
- AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center (Venue for the bootcamp. Staff have enjoyed their stay here)
- Hotel Ella (5 min walk)
- DoubleTree by Hilton (4 min drive)
- Hotel Indigo (5 min drive. Staff have enjoyed their stay here)
UNM has negotiated rates with a few hotels around the area. You can find more about those rate at https://purchase.unm.edu/local-hotel-information/index.html.
- Coming Soon!
- Coming Soon!