No, Data Science Dojo does not provide hotel and accommodation.
However, some hotels do have group rates with the training venue. Be sure to mention the venue when making your reservation. If the training takes place in a hotel, we will notify the attendees of any special room rates. Additionally, we do have suggestions on places in the area to stay.
To view all that is offered in the bootcamp tuition, take a look at our bootcamp package comparison.
- Seattle Marriott Redmond (Venue for the bootcamp)
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 (877) 360-3442 for more information.
- Residence Inn (Next door)
- Aloft Hotel (5 min drive)
- Sheraton Reston (5 min drive with shuttle to and from the venue and the Dulles International Airport)
- Westin Reston (5 min drive with shuttle to and from the venue and the Dulles International Airport)
- AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center (Venue for the bootcamp. Staff have enjoyed their stay here)
- Hotel Ella (5 min walk)
- DoubleTree by Hilton (4 min drive)
- Hotel Indigo (5 min drive. Staff have enjoyed their stay here)
Hotels recommended by the International Institute for Learning.
- Omni Berkshire Place (7 min walk)
- Lotte New York Palace
- Double Tree Hilton Hotel Metropolitan
- The Benjamin
- Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Midtown East (2 min walk)
UNM has negotiated rates with a few hotels around the area. You can find more about those rate at https://purchase.unm.edu/local-hotel-information/index.html.
- Hotel Renaissance Barcelona (venue for the bootcamp)
- Room Mate Anna Hotel (3 min walk)
- Hotel Catalonia Eixample 1864 (2 min walk)
- Margot House (3 min walk)
- Rendezvous Hotel Singapore (across the street from venue)
- 30 Bencoolen (2 min walk)
- Hotel Bencoolen (3 min walk)
- Strand Hotel Singapore (2 min walk)