The training is designed primarily to give you a head start in data science and data-driven decision making. Our typical attendees for the training range from beginners in data science, engineering/technical managers, business leaders, program/project/product/marketing managers and engineers who want to learn the fundamentals.
- Working professionals in product/program/project management roles working on building innovative data science products
- Marketing professionals who want to take a data-driven approach to marketing
- Managers and business leaders who want to understand what is possible and where the technology puck is going
- Technical/Engineering managers are leading teams building machine learning and AI products
- Anyone wanting to get a head start in their data science career without getting into the details of programming
Will I be a good fit for the 5-day live course?
Our program is specifically designed for working professionals who want to add some data science to their current positions, or who just want to learn what this new field is all about. We focus on teaching the concepts and underlying knowledge needed to do data science, rather than on platform-specific techniques.
What are the prerequisites?
This program has absolutely no prerequisites. You only need to come with a willingness to learn and a business-savvy mindset.
How is this different from the 16-week Data Science & Data Engineering Bootcamp?
This is a training based on essential data science skills for non-programmers that is only two days. Our 16-week data science bootcamp teaches more complex skills in programs like R, Azure and Hadoop.
What will I learn?
After the 5-day live training, students will be able to:
- Understand, articulate, and question the context, and validity of data
- Learn how to correctly interpret business metrics
- Learn how to challenge the outputs of algorithms by asking the right
questions to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for data-driven solutions in business processes