Once you register, you will be receiving a flurry of emails from Data Science Dojo!
- Confirmation & Receipt with your order number
- Next Steps: Create your learning portal account
- Invitation to join your cohort’s chat forum
- Letter from our CEO
- Bootcamp Logistics with address of the venue and schedule of the training
You will also be required to complete about 10 hours of pre-bootcamp coursework in the learning portal. It’s good to run through the material at least once so you can get a feel for how prepared you will be. Please run through the following modules thoroughly:
- Fundamentals of Data Mining
- Introduction to R Programming
- Introduction to Azure Machine Learning
- Introduction to Big Data, Data Science, and Predictive Analytics
Please also be sure to take your pre-bootcamp survey, and complete your pre-bootcamp checklist! Make sure you have all of the required software you need to install and bring to the training.
Let us know if you are traveling from out of town and let us know of any dietary restrictions in your pre-bootcamp survey. We’d like your experience to be as phenomenal as possible!
Does your company require a receipt with specific information? Please send an email to [email protected] to accommodate your request!
What do I need to bring/install prior to coming to the bootcamp?
- Bring a laptop with Mac, Linux or Windows operating system will work well
- Install R, R studio is required.
- Install GitHub client. (Recommended)
- Install a text editor of your choice: Notepad++ or Sublime Text 3 are recommended.
- Make sure you have admin access to the laptop in case you need to install.
- If the laptop is the property of your company, please make sure that you have their permission to install software on the laptops.