Yes, to get you ramped up for the 50 hours of in-person training, we have about 10 hours of precourse work including:
- Introduction to Big Data, Data Science, and Predictive Analytics
- Introduction to Azure ML Studio
- Fundamentals of Data Mining
- Introduction to R Programming
- Introduction to Amazon Machine Learning
What do I need to bring/install before coming to the bootcamp?
- Bring a laptop with Mac, Linux or Windows operating system will work well
- Install R, R studio is required.
- Install GitHub client. (Recommended)
- Install a text editor of your choice: Notepad++ or Sublime Text 3 are recommended.
- Make sure you have admin access to the laptop in case you need to install.
- If the laptop is the property of your company, please make sure that you have their permission to install software on the laptops.